Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers Will Trade Shaq - Maybe to Miami Heat

MagicMtnDan
    I personally don't care about the players they might get but I thought these facts were mind-boggling:
    1. Lakers owner Jerry Buss, fed up with O'Neal's poor work ethic, propensity to report out of shape and his frequent money demands, has agreed to trade the superstar. I didn't realize Buss felt this way and I commend him for it (agree 110%).
    2. Shaq's salary for next season is...are you ready for this? $27.6 million
    3. O'Neal is demanding to go to a "warm-weather city."
    4. O'Neal wants a two-year extension with a raise to $30 million a year.
    He's an overweight. lazy, unmotivated basketball player. I hope they trade him to a team in Europe (if only that were possible).

XtrmWakeborder
    wish he would go to the clippers. im an underdog guy and would love to see them win for a change

HighRoller
    That dude could go down as one of the greatest players in history if he wasn't so lazy. F you shaq, there's a thousand guys like you who actually want to WORK to play Bball instead of resting on your fat laurels and collecting a paycheck. The same goes for Kobe. Everyone says he's the next Jordan, but Jordan PLAYED HIS ASS OFF during the playoffs, unlike Shaq and Kobe.

Ziggy
    Its quite apparent that there are other players more motivated and play to win.
    I could care less what happens to Shaq's B'Ball future and his cheap TV commercials

HighRoller
    What about his new album "Shaq fu 4"?

HCS
    Shaq is a freek.

Ziggy
    Wasn't he some sort of Giant Genie too What was he thinking????:idea: Oh yeah, money

Misogynist
    I don't watch the Lakers... I don't support the Lakers... I don't purchase any products they endorse.... I think 27 million dollars a year for being a big lazy freak is too much..... I hope Kobe goes to prison... not for rape... but for being such a moron... he is obviously a danger to himself as well as society ....

Kilrtoy
    I think if they paid him 27 dollars he is over paid to do what ever it is he does...

Dawn Patrol
    All I can say to Shaq is "BYE". If that Guy would just work on getting in shape & his Free throws, I think any team would give him the World. He could be so much better than he is now. Oh well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast