Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat biatch olympics.

Bling Bling
    I think we should have a contest, female or male, who has the best boat biatch. Now here's what you have to compete against. Alf, AKA #1 wiper, is the best boat biatch ever. Not only does he keep my boat immaculate, and makes the best tasting drinks, He drove all the way to SB last night, help me pull and load my drive on to his truck, woke up this morning and drove all the way to Newport and dropped it at traction products. I love that guy. Say in a few weeks we meet on a beach in Havasu to give the award, if you dare to compete with the best, the king boat biatch ALF. Thanks again Scott.

mbrown2
    I have seen Alf in action...he is good, but I don't know.....my bro and first mate Steve (aka Lamb'O or Stevo)...is a pretty good first mate....kept all 3 boats cleaned in my armada this past weekend...also kept the ice chests stocked, Oil and Gas topped off....and has been known to deliver and or pick up my boat from the IE to El Cajon on occassion....none better then my bro...

Tyson Ross
    MBrown,
    I thought of Steve when I first read the thread but when I am around he seems to be the one emptying the cooler (along w/ me) faster then anyone!!!

Bling Bling
    I forgot, he also pumps the race gass,(out of barrells), waxes, keeps the drink section buffed, and is for sure the fastest to, and down the launch ramp. (just ask the rangers at Windsor ramp).

BoatFloating
    I think we might have a contest here. I've seen Stevo in action and he's good. He also has some pipes like Alf. To top it off he speaks Spanish. So I'm giving my vote to Stevo. I still love Alf.... howaboutwedo!

alfonzo
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    Oil and Gas topped off... If he carrys an extra can of gas around everywhere you go...I'm done...ya beat me..:wink:

alfonzo
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    I think we might have a contest here. I've seen Stevo in action and he's good. He also has some pipes like Alf. To top it off he speaks Spanish. So I'm giving my vote to Stevo. I still love Alf.... howaboutwedo! Howboutwe have a fist to nuts contest, I bet BF gets it first! ...

alfonzo
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    I think we should have a contest, female or male, who has the best boat biatch. Now here's what you have to compete against. Alf, AKA #1 wiper, is the best boat biatch ever. Not only does he keep my boat immaculate, and makes the best tasting drinks, He drove all the way to SB last night, help me pull and load my drive on to his truck, woke up this morning and drove all the way to Newport and dropped it at traction products. I love that guy. Say in a few weeks we meet on a beach in Havasu to give the award, if you dare to compete with the best, the king boat biatch ALF. Thanks again Scott. Thanks Guy....I'm speechless.

alfonzo
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Thanks Guy....I'm speechless. I figured it out(my speech). I did it all in the name of fun. If the drive doesn't get fixed then Bling doesn't have fun, and if Bling is not having fun...then noooobodys having fun. Thankyou and goodnight. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Craig
    What happened to the drive Time for a pair of them new Weismans ike Gary Smith runs? Isn't Traction Products working on a Bravo replacement?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast