Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK, AzDon and N!ck, I mean (not)Over18 like to start crap over here...

Jordy
    How about we all register on their board and stir up the political bullshit over there and see how long it lasts?
    Here is a copy of the link to their website. Join up and bullshit away.
    AzDon's USA suck's, I should have been a communist website (http://www.v-driveboat.com/)

Sleek-Jet
    I'm hearing drums and seeing smoke signals....
    ... Looks like Jordy is on the warpath.

Jordy
    You could say that. Their shiznit is getting so phucking old. For a "tech type" v drive kind of guy, I've never seen Commie Don post any thing productive on these boards so it's time to turn the tables and see how they like it. Bunch of jackoff puppets...

Sleek-Jet
    I've got a suspision that if you start crap over there, he'll sh_it can it...
    ... have fun.

HighRoller
    I'm here to announce the release of a revolutionary new product. The HEINZ KERRY-EDWARDS V-Drive! This unit claims to move your boat forward but will actually avoid any susbstantial or controversial object. How? The new doubletalk transmission actually heads for an object until it heads away from it!!
    That's the start of the thread I posted on V-drive .commie
    Head over and see the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it prolly won't be there very long....
    Good job HR
    I'm here to announce the release of a revolutionary new product. The HEINZ KERRY-EDWARDS V-Drive! This unit claims to move your boat forward but will actually avoid any susbstantial or controversial object. How? The new doubletalk transmission actually heads for an object until it heads away from it!!
    The Kerry company was 140,000 dollars in the hole until it merged with the 700 million dollar Heinz company and decided to make a run for the top of the V-drive market. Along the way, the EDWARDS company joined in. EDWARDS INC made its fortune by convincing juries that V-drive whine was caused by improper setup, not gear noises. EDWARDS INC won 150 million dollars and now is the "V-Drive man's best friend".
    Benefits of the HKE V-Drive are numerous. You can inherit boatloads of cash and claim to still be "middle class" if you run a HKE unit. HKE is against outsourcing jobs, even though 80% of the units are made in Mexico and Germany. And if you own a gas guzzling V-Drive with an HKE unit, just claim your family owns it and you're good! The HKE unit will perform to any specification you wish for the right amount of money, so place you order now!!

MagicMtnDan
    Don is a no-class loser - here's more proof (not like we needed it):
    As an administrator on that v-drive web site he says, "I expect cops to be second-guessing assholes!"
    Here's a link to these words (http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthrea...5&pagenumber=1)
    You are a shameless America hater and a waste of oxygen. Do us all a favor Don and go away...forever.

v-drive
    I totally agree. He had a small flat bottom with a tranny when I was thinking of putting one in mine. I registered on his sight and asked some questions.I waited and waited and finally got a reply of "it works fine" but he never attempted to answer one of my questions. In the mean time I received a wealth of knowledge from everyone here. I think about as much of him as I do of all these actors. Life is a bitch and I don't want Kerry running our country.... v-drive

HighRoller
    Holy Crap! That guy ran because he was somehow "confused"? I think Don's point of view might be different if Nick...errr....Over18 was run over. If you get in an accident and have nothing to hide, why run? If I ran someone over by accident, not only would I try to help them, I'd stay there for 4 hours if necessary to give me version of the story to the cops. Once again Don, you are defending the criminals. Are you a member of the ACLU?(America's Criminals and Liberals United/ American Criminal Liberties Union) If not, you should be. You'd feel right at home!

Moneypitt
    Boy, I guess I'm really confused. I thought this was a boating type web site, I didn't realize all this political nonsense was boating related. As far as comparing the different sites, thats tough to do since alot of the "advise" given here was posted over there by the same people that post it here. Must be a really slow day for boating, and a sad day for anyone that is just into boating.......And hopefully Nick will take care of the "drama" if it finds it's way over to an actual boating site........Just my .02...MP

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast