Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comments on......

MRSDRMCAT
    Lasser boats. Have a friend interested in buying a 23 ft. with a 496. Any feedback or comments. Thanks

Lasser boats. Have a friend interested in buying a 23 ft. with a 496. Any feedback or comments. Thanks
    I don't know about Laser Boats, but can you please have your hubby change his avatar back to the old one....I miss those poker chips.. :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Owned by the same people that own Essex, but it is a separate company. More of an entry level boat when compared to the Essex. Using General Motors as an example, Essex = Cadillac, Laser = Chevrolet.

Kilrtoy
    More details...
    price,ammenties....
    why dont they buy RIVER 918 BOAT

Jyruiz
    I checked them out when I was going to buy new. Everything is thru bolted and fit and finish was real nice. They build the boat themselfs from top to bottom, I got a tour of the place and they are heavy boats too. A Laser 23' will be havier than any other 23' out there, same goes for the other sizes.

pixilatedpussy
    Our friend has one...nice boat! He loves it!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I have a 22'. And as said above, it's a great entry level boat. I boat mostly at Mohave and Parker and have had no problems getting where i need to go. It's pretty solid and has everyting i need. i have had it for a little over 2 years now and will go bigger the first chance i get.

OGShocker
    Owned by the same people that own Essex, but it is a separate company. More of an entry level boat when compared to the Essex. Using General Motors as an example, Essex = Cadillac, Laser = Chevrolet.
    Dana=Lexus!...

DRMCAT
    More details...
    price,ammenties....
    why dont they buy RIVER 918 BOAT
    River 918's boat is out of his price range. He wants to spend around 55,000-60,000. Which about the price he would pay for a brand new Laser.

MRSDRMCAT
    River 918's boat is out of his price range. He wants to spend around 55,000-60,000. Which about the price he would pay for a brand new Laser.
    opps...I meant to post under my name. Thanks for the comments :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast