Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doh! Need a new CD Changer

Mandelon
    The last one refuses to function and I'm done wasting time with it. A business card got mixed up with the cd's in the magazine and got jammed up inside it, then I was a little rough with it getting the magazine out......
    Anyway these things are cheap now anyway. What do you think about this........
    http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdIm...d/20236429.JPG
    Sony's CDX-757MX CD changer holds 10 discs, and features 12-second Advanced Electronic Shock Protection and CD Text (with compatible receiver). This versatile changer plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, as well as recordable discs loaded with MP3 files. Custom File memory lets you name (up to 8 characters) and organize 110 of your favorite discs. Super-fast disc changing means less wait time between tunes.
    Prices are around $150 to $200 so I don't see how I can go wrong here. I have an Xplod head so it should just plug and play.......
    What do ya think?

BoatFloating
    Mandy, that's a great unit and have had mine now going on for 2 full seasons. You can't skip those things even in the roughest of water. The MP3 is the way to go, one 10 disc cartridge full of MP3's is enough music for the whole summer. Just buy it and love it....

Mandelon
    Who is reliable and has the best deals I wonder???

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    Who is reliable and has the best deals I wonder???
    Here you go Etronics (http://etronics.resultspage.com/disp...dynamic&Store=) Cant beat the price. Sony will honor there product for warranty. I know first hand....

Mandelon
    Sweet. You saved me a bunch of work.

rvrhlic
    for the best prices, go to Price Grabber (www.pricegrabber.com) and enter the model. You wil get all the pices you need with shipping included. I have the one you are looing at, it works great.

Lightning
    You may want to check with Roz, he might be able to get you one locally:wink:

77charger
    I was going to get that same changer except my neighbor got me a good deal on the t67(smaller and more compact)He told me if i had probs he would exchange it for the 757.
    I have heard good about the 757 so i think you will be fine.I dont think roz carries the sony products though

BoatFloating
    Roz, doesn't carry Sony. Damn it!

Mandelon
    I ordered it and it should be here Friday.......$150 including shipping.....how can you go wrong? I feel like I wasted the two hours I spent trying to fix the other one....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast