Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Budget Baller

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We wanted to extend our thank you to you and your family for your hospitality friday night..we all had a very great night and the tri tip was awesome.. thank you for making us feel at home .

LAVEYSABRE575
    flyin vee saw your new ride in the channel this wkend. awesome lookin ride....derek

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
    flyin vee saw your new ride in the channel this wkend. awesome lookin ride....derek
    thank you.. I didn't see you.. sorry.. I would have loved to meet you.

Kilrtoy
    I enjoyed the party also,
    Ok just the phone call all you drunk fools gave me at 130 in the morning, asking us to come out and party with you all

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    I enjoyed the party also,
    Ok just the phone call all you drunk fools gave me at 130 in the morning, asking us to come out and party with you all
    wasn't me.. I was passed out on the chair by the pool.

LAVEYSABRE575
    we were parked under the agave fri. and sat. lakeman, 6 dollar boat and myself........derek

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
    we were parked under the agave fri. and sat. lakeman, 6 dollar boat and myself........derek
    sorry we missed you.. :frown: I would have loved to meet all of you and tossed back a few.. next time we need to yell to each other so we can..

Kilrtoy
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    wasn't me.. I was passed out on the chair by the pool.
    We heard, we almost drove out Saturday morning

unleashed
    Hey Mrs. Vee, It was good to see you and the Sandbar junkies Friday night. Rich and robyn are very nice and hospitable peeps. I also want to thank them for the invite and all the great food. Oh yeah forgot to mention what a killer pad they have. Very nice! Budget Baller is doing very well for himself!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Hey Mrs. Vee, It was good to see you and the Sandbar junkies Friday night. Rich and robyn are very nice and hospitable peeps. I also want to thank them for the invite and all the great food. Oh yeah forgot to mention what a killer pad they have. Very nice! Budget Baller is doing very well for himself!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    his pad is very nice.. also Deano it was great seeing you and Kathy again.. and it was me that wasn't sober this time Jamie was.. LOL!! sorry i wasn't more social.. too many for me..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast