Thread: Thanks Jim Lee

MudPumper
    Got the valve back today and found a nice treat inside the box. The Banderlog Chocolate Bombers are tastey.

Originally posted by MudPumper
    Got the valve back today and found a nice treat inside the box. The Banderlog Chocolate Bombers are tastey.
    Better watch out, those things are addicting

victorfb
    damn, i didnt get any chocolate bombers. oh wait, thats right mike ate em. your gunna like the banderlog valve. it works great for me. i also got the relay switch banderlog made for the hydrolic diverters. you dont have to run a heavy power wire all the way to the switch on the dash then all the way back to the pump. the relay is way cool. and you can use any switch you want basically, no diods or anything, the relay takes care of all that. jim is making some good stuff. i like it. the one thing i may change is that i was suggested to, to use the small (tiny) hole AN adapters at the header water lines. i did and found that i needed to have the banderlog turn valve wide open to be correct flow. so im going to go back to the AN adapters that came with the hard lines from basset which have much larger holes, and be able to adjust flow more with the banderlog valve.

MudPumper
    I already ran the valve and it works great. I was always wrestling with the Bassett T valve, seemed like everytime I took the boat out I had to adjust it and it never wanted to close at idle. I set the Banderlog with the 2000rpm jumper to my MSD tack signal. Hookup was a cinch. My boat idles about 1000 rpm and in a no wake zones it just crawls along. With the Bassett valve, if I wanted to bring the rpms up, say to 1500 to get through the no wake zone a little quicker it would open and the motor would start loading up with water, no good. If I closed the valve to a point where the water would cut out at idle, then there wouldn't be enough water while running. The Banderlog fixed all my problems. Off below 2000 and just a mist while running at speed.
    Anyway, the solenoid on my banderlog stuck open so I sent it back to Jim. He found there was some kind of algae causing the valve to get stuck. He unstuck it and shipped it right back the next day and included some Chocolate Bombers. Great customer service.
    Thanks again Jim.

Heatseeker
    You just can't go wrong with the Banderlog Valve!
    And aren't those Bombers delicious...

GlastronGuy
    That reminds me, I need some Bombers for Oroville.

jim lee
    Thanks for the chance to "make things right" for you. And, I'm glad you enjoyed the bombers.
    If there's any more problems, just drop us a line and we'll do whatever it takes. I'll even have some more Bombers made up if you would like. :-)
    Good luck!
    -jim lee