Thread: any one up for berryessa?

sleekvino
    ill be up there on sat.next to the big rock before the bridge.i pilot a 72 burnt orange sleek craft.i set up a day camp under a ezup for the wife and kid.stop in for a cold boy or bring me one.

dekmaster
    I'll probably be there if I get my exhaust gaskets in time!

Cas
    we hung out and waited at the ramp for you yesterday at Don Pedro until about 11:20, I guess you couldn't make it? or we didn't see you? Oh well, nice time.
    If I get my new exhaust done, I may take it for a ride at Berryessa this weekend.

sleekvino
    whats up thats it in norcal for jet boats 3?

sleekvino
    well its sat and ill be leaving in about an 2 hours to rip up the lake.dont know if anyone else will be there but if you do come stop by.im sick of hanging with people that dont own boats.they all want free taxi rides and it just gets old.if anyone wants to hookup ill be at the lake most of the day.later VIno.

Cas
    I doubt I'll make it out today, the rerigging of things to fit the new exhaust is a lot more labor intensive than I imagined. Darn near everything at the rear had to be moved and remounted. Oh well, it'll all be worth it

Originally posted by sleekvino
    well its sat and ill be leaving in about an 2 hours to rip up the lake.dont know if anyone else will be there but if you do come stop by.im sick of hanging with people that dont own boats.they all want free taxi rides and it just gets old.if anyone wants to hookup ill be at the lake most of the day.later VIno. Sounds like you need new friends.