Thread: ANYONE WANT TO GET NOSTIE? Scootney Wa. this weekend

CircleJerk
    Or,,,,,just watch the Nosties,(Outlaw Nostalgic Boats) we run our next to the last race of the year this coming weekend at Scootney Reservoir 10 miles south of Othello Wa. on Hwy #17. Just look for the huge trees in the middle of the desert then the road sign. We enjoy a nice double paved launch and dock with huge paved pit area and a great state campground next door for camping or visit Connell or Othello for great cheap Motels.
    I forcast a competitive fast class with three b-boats and two Lavey Crafts duking it out in the fast four or five. Team Davis has his flaming b boats alum. heads retorqued after major motor drill and rumor has it Jimbo has new tricks up his sleeve. And dont forget to view his enormous smile whenever the kid passes someone! Now, if Justin can only remember how to take a clock start like the days of old, he can upset the Oregon speed boat club. This club of four boats, is headed by non other than the 'Chief Piarana' George Nordling who has not been on the clocks lately so the door is certainly open for the kid to grab the inside lane. Heck, I did it so it is more than possible.
    DNR racing is the speed boat club I mentioned and I havent a clue as to what's been done to improve their chances. Dave is the driver of Georges former Voodoo Canoe bezer and may not let the boss have his way and lead the group of minnows. Following the leader is not what he or the 'Honcho's driver: Ron, has in mind I dont think. Opps, I forgot to mention the 'Sweet Caroline' record holding Pro Comp Lavey that is once again under the toolagetuning of Old Don! This, my friends spells horsepower and if the driver is up to the task, this will be a battle royal without the jErK in the field! But then again, no one knows who is driving the SK87 boat, do they?? The last time the Blonde Bomber had the flu her crazy chubby husband put the fast field behind him for the Banks Lake final last year in HER boat...........
    The ski class will showcase a new Lady driver from Sedro Wooley Wa in a rare circle 18'6 Sanger bubble deck! This will be good since I saw her drive the blown Hondo belonging to Al (youbettergetoutofmyway) Veto! Some of you have met him at some campouts down south. Great fun is in store for the boys in the 'C' class. Remember, she only has to stay outside for two heats and may graduate on Sunday morning to racer! No bribes just good sensible driving will let her dice for the starting clock. Also in this class will be the #1 Wickens formerly belonging to Fred Wickens himself! It still remains for sale and was very fast in Seattle placing third this last June. Now, if that hasnt wetted your appetite for some H2O Thunder, and you are in the area August 14-15, I dont know what more I can say............................................... .................................................. ..............FREE ADMISSION! And over a dozen racing v-drives! :smile_

INEEDAV
    Or,,,,,just watch the Nosties,(Outlaw Nostalgic Boats) we run our next to the last race of the year this coming weekend at Scootney Reservoir 10 miles south of Othello Wa. on Hwy #17. Just look for the huge trees in the middle of the desert then the road sign. We enjoy a nice double paved launch and dock with huge paved pit area and a great state campground next door for camping or visit Connell or Othello for great cheap Motels.
    I forcast a competitive fast class with three b-boats and two Lavey Crafts duking it out in the fast four or five. Team Davis has his flaming b boats alum. heads retorqued after major motor drill and rumor has it Jimbo has new tricks up his sleeve. And dont forget to view his enormous smile whenever the kid passes someone! Now, if Justin can only remember how to take a clock start like the days of old, he can upset the Oregon speed boat club. This club of four boats, is headed by non other than the 'Chief Piarana' George Nordling who has not been on the clocks lately so the door is certainly open for the kid to grab the inside lane. Heck, I did it so it is more than possible.
    DNR racing is the speed boat club I mentioned and I havent a clue as to what's been done to improve their chances. Dave is the driver of Georges former Voodoo Canoe bezer and may not let the boss have his way and lead the group of minnows. Following the leader is not what he or the 'Honcho's driver: Ron, has in mind I dont think. Opps, I forgot to mention the 'Sweet Caroline' record holding Pro Comp Lavey that is once again under the toolagetuning of Old Don! This, my friends spells horsepower and if the driver is up to the task, this will be a battle royal without the jErK in the field! But then again, no one knows who is driving the SK87 boat, do they?? The last time the Blonde Bomber had the flu her crazy chubby husband put the fast field behind him for the Banks Lake final last year in HER boat...........
    The ski class will showcase a new Lady driver from Sedro Wooley Wa in a rare circle 18'6 Sanger bubble deck! This will be good since I saw her drive the blown Hondo belonging to Al (youbettergetoutofmyway) Veto! Some of you have met him at some campouts down south. Great fun is in store for the boys in the 'C' class. Remember, she only has to stay outside for two heats and may graduate on Sunday morning to racer! No bribes just good sensible driving will let her dice for the starting clock. Also in this class will be the #1 Wickens formerly belonging to Fred Wickens himself! It still remains for sale and was very fast in Seattle placing third this last June. Now, if that hasnt wetted your appetite for some H2O Thunder, and you are in the area August 14-15, I dont know what more I can say............................................... .................................................. ..............FREE ADMISSION! And over a dozen racing v-drives! :smile_
    I don't know what you do for a living but you should be a sports announcer or something. Hell its a two day drive and I want to go.

dmontzsta
    I don't know what you do for a living but you should be a sports announcer or something. Hell its a two day drive and I want to go.
    I think he is an announcer on the side now.
    Have you sold the L yet Jerk?

CircleJerk
    IneeDav, Your checks in the mail! Demonstra, Don't tell anyone, it was supposed to be a secret! Lavey is resting peacefully.......... I may drive this weekend though.

dmontzsta
    IneeDav, Your checks in the mail! Demonstra, Don't tell anyone, it was supposed to be a secret! Lavey is resting peacefully.......... I may drive this weekend though.
    The seat is calling you.