Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Say a PRAYER !!!!

BILLY.B
    Anita has been moved to a rehabilitation center in Santa Rosa. She is expected to be there for a couple of week's and then will be going to therapy as an outpatient. She has some memory loss and some trouble talking but all in all the out come look's alot better then a couple of week's ago.

dmontzsta
    Anita has been moved to a rehabilitation center in Santa Rosa. She is expected to be there for a couple of week's and then will be going to therapy as an outpatient. She has some memory loss and some trouble talking but all in all the out come look's alot better then a couple of week's ago.
    Thanks for the update Billy. Sounds like she has a long road ahead of her, but things look promising. Great news. I just watched some old footage of Anita and Barney when they had their old flatty.

BILLY.B
    I just watched some old footage of Anita and Barney when they had their old flatty.Yeah that was a cool old flatty that they had. Complete with a hemi I believe. Barney gave that boat away ($6500.00), it was nicely done.

dmontzsta
    Yeah that was a cool old flatty that they had. Complete with a hemi I believe. Barney gave that boat away ($6500.00), it was nicely done.
    yeah, 1955 RaysonCraft?

BILLY.B
    Anita is now at home. Talked to Barney yesterday and he said she remembered there house and a few other thing's but still has along way to go. Barney sounds exhausted as he is giving Anita the 24 hour care she needs by himself. Hopefully within the next three to four month's she'll be closer to herself.

Speedin' Ian
    That's good news Billy, thanks for keeping us posted. That woman is one of a kind and I'm glad she is doing better.

dmontzsta
    Yes indeed, thanks again Billy.
    It makes me feel good that she is home and on the track to getting better.

BigBoyToys
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Anita, family, and friends for a complete recovery.
    Hopefully, Anita will make a full recovery and go on to lead a full and satisfying life in the future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234