Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More political threads?

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Do we need any more?

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by WaTchTheGelCoat
    Do we need any more?
    Since we are all too stupid to understand them (according to some yahoos on here)..... I say ENUF.... LOL

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    we need more tit and azz

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    we need more tit and azz
    Ed Zachary....

welk2party
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    we need more tit and azz
    VOTE YES ON T&A

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Originally posted by welk2party
    VOTE YES ON T&A
    I second the motion.

fourspeednup
    There are enough political sites where people enjoy debating issues and what not....if it is something that directly affects the boating community then that's great but keep the Michael Moore stuff off. We know he's a douche already, 5000 replies that say "That guy's an unamerican fag,polesmoker,takes it in the piehole, etc..." are not necessary.

PlyaPlya22
    T&A for everybody.......it's on the house. Take all you want, but make sure you want all you take

Actually I rather like to hear what everybody else has to say on all subjects...........even politics. Thats the purpose of the Sandbar! To duplicate a conversation or line of bullshit or what ever you might have, sitting on the sandbar having a few brews with friends at the lake.
    I like even those that don't agree with me and have a blast debating everything under the sun. Even with guys like Lake Pirate and AzDon..........uh............ok maybe just Lake Pirate not AzDon! But really we have debated such things over the years (and I do mean years) such as animal rights, divorce, politics, gay marriage, racism, school vouchers, sports and all sorts of great stuff.
    Almost every body on here is interesting and for me I think the sandbar is the perfect place for talikg about these issues. Since 911 and now that we are in a state of war things are different in America. Tradgedy and death have made us all wrapped a lil tighter and the sandbar helps us all vent. Couple this to the fact that its an election year and whew the fur can fly.
    For me keep up the political chater...........I love it!
    And look at it this way next month football season starts and I won't care much about politics.... .just the worlds greatest college football program...........THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TROJANS....READY TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF fucla and the domers from southbend.
    My luck Lake Pirate doesn't like football.

totenhosen
    If you don't like political threads than don't open it up. Other people do enjoy it so why take that away from them? Besides this is the sandbar and not the engine forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast