Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Osama's Revenge - Suitcase Nuke's

carbonmarine
    Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuusssss!! !!!!
    scary, scary stuff !!!!!
    Osama's Revenge: THE NEXT 9/11: What the Media and the Government Haven't Told You
    Hardcover – 261 pages
    Does Osama bin Laden have nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction? Is so, where are they? Are they in the hands of al Qaeda sleeper cells in the United States? Should Americans be bracing for a nuclear attack?
    Former consultant for the FBI an organized crime and international terrorism and a seasoned investigative reporter, Paul L. Williams reveals the potential for nuclear terrorism on US soil in this shocking expose. Based on the findings of US, Israeli, Pakistani, and British intelligence, Williams describes how the theft of tactical nuclear weapons from Russian arsenals have in all likelihood made their way to al Qaeda cells throughout the United States in preparation for the next terrorist attack.
    Williams presents clear evidence showing that, in the chaos following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the Chechen Mafia got its hands on portable Russian nuclear weapons. Between 1996 and 2001, mafia members negotiated the sale of twenty nuclear "suitcase bombs" to representatives of Osama bin Laden. Far worse than so-called "dirty bombs," each suitcase bomb is capable of killing millions of Americans while exposing millions more to deadly radioactive fallout. According to Williams, reliable sources indicate that these bombs may already be in the possession of al Qaeda operatives in such major cities as New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Las Vegas, Houston, and Los Angeles. In addition, bin Laden has recruited former Soviet scientists and technicians to maintain these weapons and recharge their nuclear cores so that they may be deployed immediately on his command. In 2001 he issued a statement boasting of his intent to have America experience a "Hiroshima."
    Also included in the book are bin Laden's "Letters to America" and his "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," as well as the World Islamic Statement declaring "Jihad against Jews and Crusaders." These crucial documents highlight the rationale behind and the depth of bin Laden's hatred for the United States. Moreover, Williams documents that Osama has the international network of embedded terrorists to carry out his threats.
    Although the media have reported on some of these threatening developments and government insiders have acknowledged the threat of nuclear attack, until now no one has put all the pieces together in a coherent, nonsense way. Williams makes a persuasive case that bin Laden and his deputies have the motive and the means and are just waiting for the opportunity to launch an apocalyptic attack on the "Great Satan" of America.

Lake Pirate
    I've heard this before. I think if they had them they would have used them by now. I guess it's possible?
    If they got 'em, it's even a better reason to satisfy the Palestinians with a land grant and statehood and get the fu*k out of Iraq. Cuz if they get 'em... they WILL use them. Don't think for MINUTE that they're into the whole "threat" thing.

Schiada76
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    I've heard this before. I think if they had them they would have used them by now. I guess it's possible?
    If they got 'em, it's even a better reason to satisfy the Palestinians with a land grant and statehood and get the fu*k out of Iraq. Cuz if they get 'em... they WILL use them. Don't think for MINUTE that they're into the whole "threat" thing.
    Typical liberal imbecile.
    Oh my we must give up now! Run away, run away!
    The mean mean mens are going to hurt us!
    Why don't you offer them the Sudetenland as well?
    Liberals are spineless scum.

RiverDave
    Well that just brightened my day.. how about yours?
    RD

Lake Pirate
    Gee... kinda testy there ol man? So you think your family will look pretty patriotic with a nuke shoved up their ass? I have to pass. I have this thing about fiery death and armegeddon. Good luck with your hostility though. It hardly shows.

Schiada76
    Unlike you liberal pussies if you try to shove something up my ass you'll die trying.
    You on the other hand will bend over and take it with a smile.
    Run away Run away!!! It's too hard to fight. It'll make my makeup run!

Lake Pirate
    I have bad news for ya Rambo. If they pull a trigger on a nuke... you and that tatoo of Lady Liberty on your chest will disappear quicker than you can say "I'm a badass."

mirvin
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    I have bad news for ya Rambo. If they pull a trigger on a nuke... you and that tatoo of Lady Liberty on your chest will disappear quicker than you can say "I'm a badass."
    So what if they do have nukes? So what if they're here in this country? I don't see any reason to stop kicking their asses all over the world.
    Don't fall for the "terrorism" ladies. That's why they call it terrorism, cuz you become terrorfied too quickly and then turn and run fo mamma!!!
    mirvin-holding fast

dmontzsta
    If we die, we die, nothing we can do about it.
    Just dont be scared of death and enjoy your life!

repo man
    i think that we should make it crystal clear that if it did happen there wouldn't be a single muslim left anywhere in the world . i bet they would police themselfes real quick .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast