Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Remember

cc322
    When this place use to be about boats and how you could come on hear and get or find good information about boats or boating releated topics NOW it seems like its covered with alot of FLUFF :cry:

BigBlockBaja
    When this place use to be about boats and how you could come on hear and get or find good information about boats or boating releated topics NOW it seems like its covered with alot of FLUFF :cry:
    Homos, they are all homos..... :crossx:

termiteguy
    iv heard about this but iv never seen this to be true you must be lieing :argue:

Kilrtoy
    It is still that way, just not in the sandbar
    try the other sections

FMluvswater
    No, I don't. Fluff is good in a social lounge. Boat talk is frowned on here doncha know? There's techy forums for that.

riverroyal
    goes all boat,IM outta here.Gotta laugh sometimes

LOWRIVER2
    Two words for you: Tech forums

93eliminator
    It is my nighttime soap opera. :argue:

voodoomedman
    It is still that way, just not in the sandbar
    try the other sections
    Kinda sorta. I agree with Craig. The bench racers and just jets forums seem talk about there thing and maybe the east coast and central forums talk a bit about their local lakes and stuff but there is nothing in ***boat or the west forum really ever. I like to talk about boating in general and while v drive or jet stuff can be interesting I don't go in there because I don't have one and it does not interest me to get super technical on all that stuff.
    It seems that the general boating related topics, the out drive(and even your whackas), and the west coast stuff ends up in the sandbar. I don't even care that there can be a thousand not boating threads in there. What does suck is that when a boating thread is started or any useful thread for that matter it seems to turn to $hit by post #10 if not sooner. Maybe we should try an expirement. Start two new threads. One about suggestions for things to do when your boat is in storage and the second about sighting frenchie in havasu driving his boat drunk and backwards with the hammer down flying onto shore while having a threesome with his wife, his best friends wife and a stray dog on top of a pepsi machine. We can start taking bets on which one gets the most views and the most posts and give out 10-1 odds on Frenchie and make a killing.

H20 Toie
    nope i don't remember that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast