Thank you Ross for a great race! Your tireless work and hardworking staff are truly unmatched. I just wish you could shorten the time on your drivers meetings FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!!
JOEY MUTHA F'ing Grose, My best friend and engine builder, thank you for the horsepower and all you do.
Rob Funk, you always have a spot on our team.
Cookie thank you for all your help.
Ted Colby and GN24 you guys are bad ass! Congrats on the win! Cucci had her hung out!!
Maximus, thank you very much for the turkey dinner and all your hard work. You still swallow and are a big gay Jesus but you are great guy and a great racer. Ashley stole the show at the awards.
SKIP F'ing Tuttle!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! It was a blast watching you run the CONE! Thank you for bringing it back to the trailer each time. Also, badd ass in the GN!
Dave Rankin and SS80 you guys are the class of the class. Thank you for all your help throughout the year. Looking forward to battling with you next year.
PAt Eason and his crew, Always the best to pit with. The 711 will be tough next year. Not really but I got to keep you fired up.
Mike "Rexone" thank you for help in Phoenix and Parker. It is much appreciated.
Jeff "Im just a little gay" Brochheuser, thank you for tossing me the keys to the SS68. I'm pretty lucky to be shoeing it.
Craig "Flat Stupid" I know he's laughing with us right now!
IS it next year yet?