that was just fun!!!!!!!!!!!! too many good people all in the same place, Dustin, you did good.......Barbara, thank you for offering up your home for the party, Bo and Leesa yer a class act, glad to finally meet ya, Carnival Ride it was nice to put a face with the screen name(sandbagger). Perry and Linda thanks for loaning me everything I forgot to bring, Info, I waited all weekend to see that dog blow out, thanks for the show, the blown alky boats were great as always, Logan, your inspirational words after the evening meal (at 2:30am) were classic,( I got pics), PeeDub, we should have met before now, Tim, Adam and the girls, yer the best hosts, Im gonna forget somebody but we did have a blast, but before I bail out, the Lake Patrol guys, I felt like I was being watched by a good border collie, your attention to our gathering was on a very positive note, normally, these type of boats draw negative reactions from water cops, not on your beat, your professionalism and attention to our event is a credit to your department, without your flexibility on the header issues this event could have been shut down on the spot, and as a group we thank you............Vic