In light of yesterdays bomb attacks and the ongoing problems going on there, I am wondering what some of you Americans are thinking about this so-called war that's going on. I work with several "worldly" Americans (meaning that they have worked in the Middle East and many other places around the globe) and we were talking about this last night. The 3 guys I work with all say it was "oil" and had nothing to do with WMD or to help safe the down-trodden people of Iraq. I agree. As I have said before in other posts and will say again. You can not change these people, they are locked up in a mind set that is centuries old and the hate they carry is bred into them for generations. The waste of American lives there should be intorerable by American citizens. They are playing in a game that can't be won. These latest bombs are being done by Iraq people against Iraq people. They don't fight by the same rules as the western world and will never be defeated until those rules are lifted and many more American lives are lost. And after it's all done, the day after the troops leave, everything will return to the same old shit. I say, let them fools kill each other all they want, but control the oil leaving the country to help pay for the expense of going there in the first place. Flame me if you want, but until you seen these ****heads in the Middle East up close, you can not appreciate just how brain dead they are.