Hi guys, I am new to the boards and I have a question for y'all. I recently purchased a 19ft chyenne tunnel at a Police Auction and we are trying to put it together to play with at the races this year since we sold our race car. From what I understand the boat was raced before and it is single seat center steer already. We are going to put the N/A 572 direct port nitrous motor out of the car in it after a few mods are made to it, but I have never raced boats before and I have some questions about the rigging of the boat so that it will pass whatever tech inspections you guys have, and what types of equipment I am going to need in order to line up and run it. Also, the pump on this thing has got some type of device installed on what I remember from my earlier jet boat days as being the hand hole clean out, and it has a cable running from it up to the drivers area, What the hell is it?? The pump is a Berk JG with an Aggressor bowl and impeller. I have no idea what bracket we will wind up in but I was told by someone that they didn't think we could run our direct port nitrous system in the brackets, does anyone know if this is true? Does anyone else have a chyenne and if so what kind of numbers does it run and with how much power? Sorry for all the questions.