Originally posted by mydonzi:
I checked out the Sunsation site, very pretty boat, very nice, and I can honestly say I have never been in one, they do sound impressive. What kind of prices are they talking for mid size range boats with the bad to the bone high out put big blocks?
Dan
Hey Dan thanks for the reply. Yes one is a Stingray 230SX 502MAG loaded. The other is a 88 Sunbird EuroSport 23' 460 King Cobra. Needless to say, the drive is a little full right now. Mama says I gotta unload at least one so I thought why not both and start fresh.
I know the guy on the Eastern shore if it's a 22-ZX. His service response with the Z-care has nothing short of amazing. I do really like the looks of the Donzi and have given consideration to a 28' single or twin 350's but haven't gotten any quotes yet. I'm lookin' at a single application (read op costs) that will give me performance (70-72) but won't freak me out at the gas pump. I'm looking for one with the new 496MAG-HO 425hp package. Sunsation's package "MSRP" for the 288 Intimidator is 71K. That equates to 55-65K after negotiations and winter desperation sales. I like the lines of the boat and the fact that for a 26 price and stats, such as 4500lbs, I get a boat that's just shy of 29 feet at 28'8". Granted, it's a little lite but the xtra inches make up for it. ***boat-mag clocked it at 68.7 (Stalker radar) with a 454MAG 385hp so with 425, 72 should be easy and economical. You say yours is 78-80 so you must either have a single HP500 series or twins. Where do you run? I'm mostly S. ChesBay and Broad Bay...