Phatt Matt: No offense I still own a "Bayliner" also! it hasn't been that bad of a boat, I am just bitter from how they screwed me, and yes HD it did happen just the way I said it did. Good thing I did not need to buy anything on credit! I think the best stories I have about that place is when I was buying my first boat I was looking over it and talking with the service manager and the service manager got a call saying that they forgot to bolt down a customers spare "custom" tire and rim and it bounced off on there way home on the freeway!
And when I picked up my new boat and the bolster seats they put in were too long and would not fold down........and then while I was out on the lake for my first time and tried to open the engine hatch the power rod extended part way up and then lost grip and slid out from the ground. Turns out that there are a couple spots on the motor that you need to bolt down to the hull!
I think he has the same policy as McDonalds.......they do not discriminate against the mentally challenged in there hiring process.
Oh and HD it is a 24 signature