Why is it that EVERY time I go to the lake/river I have to spend most of my time watching everyone elses boat.
On saturday we went from Needles to the sandbar making a few stops along the way. All was fine until we got to the sandbar.
2 boatloads of LOSERS in B&H water rods and one in an advantage (all large boats @ 28' and up)almost ran into my and others boats.
The first guy is goin about 35 when he runs aground in a shallow area narrowly missing a few boats.
the second group proceeds to back up their stupidity by almost sticking the side of his boat into the front of my boat.
My wife and j-rod's wife jumped into the freezing water to push them away but the LOSERS were too afraid of the water to get in and help.
After a little "encouragement" for them to help from me they finally pushed their shit off.
We ended up moving away about 35' to be safe.
Well, not for long. When the LOSERS left they did not want to spend any more time in the water than necessary so they fired up and proceeded to back out in 2' of water but the current and wind sent them right into my boat again. Yup they hit it and then kept backing out.
To top it off their girlfriends started talking shit to me because they hit my boat and I said they werent too smart.
I wish I had taken pix for a LOSERS ID picture thread.
We decided to pack up but the LOSERS appeared to be waiting for us and I think when they saw the patrol boat they changed their minds.
I was the DD so alcohol was not a factor on my side and I dont think theirs either,They were just idiots .
Thanks for lettin me rant. What would/have you done in these situations?