I need to get a little even and I hope you guys can help.
I bought a Radio/6 cd played for my Lincoln LS from this Dick head on E-bay and paid with pay pal. The Radio arrived with a slightly crushed box from UPS and did not work. Now IÂ’m pretty new to this ebay/pay-pal crap and dealt directly with UPS and the seller. He seemed on the up and up and a claim was filed with UPS. This POS knows how to work the system. The claim was settled by UPS (to him) which took over two months. He has not refunded my $211 + s/h and UPS is of no help. He will not return any correspondence. As I understand the E-bay/Pay-Pal dispute system I had only 30 days to file a complaint so I am pretty much SOL.Pay Pal took the money out of my bank account (buyer beware! pay pal likes to change your default payment to this as they did mine) HereÂ’s what anybody who has a few cell minutes or would like to flood this POS's mailbox can do. He sells under the banner on ebay of talk-about-shipping, his email address is Discount_Depot@hotmail.com and here is the best, his cell number is 347 661-2065. He is in New York at the address 1748-56 st Brooklyn NY 11204 his name is Jack. If you have the time do me a favor and flood this POS!!!! $200 will far from break me, It's just I CAN'T stand friggen thiefs of ANY type!!!!!!!!
Thanks for any help
Desert Rat