my neighbor bought some lil foo foo indoor dog... but they keep it outside throughout the night I believe?? the lil Focker has been yapping every day from 4:30am and on... non stop for 20 minute intervals.... and they dont do shit... they dont put it in the garage or bring it in?? last night was the drawing point cause the lil bastard started at 3AM allll the way through 7:30 (how convenient.. that's when I get up for work :220v: ) .... what the heck can I do? will animal control do anything? call the city to see if its registered? ... we've told them something before... and they claim that my dog used to bark ....but when my dog did.. I couldn't sleep... I would get up and make my dog stop... I even went to the extent to train my dog with a muzzle throughout the night so she didnt bark... and now she's a silent one through out the night!!
this is the same neighbor that lets there loud ass kids yell and scream all night like there's some kinda fire... when the kids play in the pool!! through 1AM on a sunday night!!! faaaaack lady... she also claimed when my dog barked that it bothered them.... well f'n sorry... your kids should be easier to discipline than a damn dog! ... and my dog is nowhere near the same level of of there dog now!!! just thought I'd give the fool scoop!