You better do little more reasearch there brainiac.Yes Brazil has been one of the countries to try using ethenal.But at this point it's still 50/50 ethanol usage and gasoline.Not mixing it mind you.Now they are using sugar caine to make their ethanol.But they are finding that they cannot regrow cain fast enough to make up for what they use.You have to take into account that it takes twice as much ethanol to produce the same amount as energy as gasoline.In otherwords it takes 2 gal of ethanol to go the same distance as a gallon of gasoline.Mathmaticians have calculated that we would need a corn crop the size of Texas and turn it over 3 times a year to produce enough ethanol to meet the american need for fuel.A pretty hard feat to be done and next to impossible considering you can't grow corn year round.But go ahead and continue to grace us with your brilliance Blown.
Perhaps I could make a big ****ing runon paragraph and not say anything.maybe you should keep sucking on the big oil tip and not try anything different cuz that might make you have to think.how am I doing? should I do one step better and loose thespacingbetweenthewords?
OH yeah, god forbid we put our farmers back to work supporting our economy, you just keep supporting some other countries economy, that is very patrotic of you, USA first??