Well, since so many shared their stories about their relationships exploding, I thought maybe we should take it one step further and find out what happened in the aftermath.
Things for me were really gnarly for a while, but after tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees we finally settled. It still took a while for her to get on with her life, and had to fock with me...like the time early in the divorce process when she wanted to borrow my truck and I said no. Well, she shows up anyways while I'm at work to "borrow" it. She forces entry into my pad and finds a picture of my new hottie girlfriend and proceeds to ransack the place. She listened to the messages on my phone and hears hottie telling me that she loves me so she picks up my phone and either hits re-dial or *69. Thank God she called my mom and starts screaming at her. My mom hangs up and calls me at work. I call P.D., but they won't do shiat. It does come back to haunt her in court later, but it took me a month to get my truck back ...but I guess that is how it goes sometimes.
I have so many more, but for now, lets hear yours.