Why People can be so stupid.
A Rant:
Last week I recieved notice that Our Company is way top heavy with its 401 K program. We put a 401 K in place for our employee's and match them 50%. We retroactivated eligibilty so more people could take advantage.
I will now have to take money out of my personal account(401K) because we have so little participation and pay a hefty fine.
We are ok with paying the fine but if only management is going to participate there are better ways for us to do that then a 401K. That being said we sent our middle management out to ask if any of the 30% of eligible employee's and those that will be eligible would like to participate, or if we should discountinue the company match 401K all together.
3 Employee's wanted to keep it. The rest said they have no disire to use a 401K program, and don't care. All 3 are in management.
WTF is wrong with people? It free money?
Its Pretax, and it changes their check like $12.00?
The more I work at being in business the more I see that there are really two kinds of people in the world...Winners and losers!
So bye bye 401K I just got a raise! Dumbasses!
Next stupid people question....
How is it that stealing the equity out of your home , buying another home in a different state and walking away from your Ca. home leaving the mortgage in default is some how a good idea? or for that matter renting in another state?
I'm starting to hear people talk about this and know at least one who allready bought a house in Co. and is packing as we speak. Good thing the loan biz is tightening up because there are a lot of dumbies talking about this and " The better life style" it will offer them. How is fawling up your credit and moving out of state with no job a better life style?
Man people are acting the fool right now!