Yesterday morning at Windsor as we were pulling out for a nice Sunday on the lake and I looked back just in time to catch this. A guy (or gal) with an older F150 was trying to pull the trailer out of the water (with no boat mind you) and the truck tires were in so far you could barely see them, there was a Nordic next to them and the sad part was there was a little kid in the Nordic, anyway this person had the peddle to the metal and the rooster tail was very large and all of it was going INTO the Nordic, plus the person just kept the peddle down and was going nowhere. I felt sorry for the poor family in the Nordic because it was really being douched BIG TIME. I believe it was the Mom who frantically was yelling to stop the water fall and eventually the person did stop but not until the other boat had to have 3 inches of water in it, no kidding it was a good minute or so. then some do-gooders hopped on the truck for weight and tires a spinning off they went. Ahh, Windsor never fails to amuse, hope the little kid was OK!!!! NSF PS anybody else see this??