Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: former PGF named "PRIMETIME"

colechillin
    Thats a good one QJ!! I guess its time to reveal a little bit of the new ride huh!

HaulinAss
    Thats a good one QJ!! I guess its time to reveal a little bit of the new ride huh!
    yes and this is what the boat looks like inside
    Yep there ya have it!

HaulinAss
    Haulinass, I see you changed your avatar how about posting some pics of your new ride?
    The one in the avatar is from a camera phone and really isnt great quality. I have quite a few plans for it...........So I may wait to post pics till its done.So for now Ill let that lil spyshot one out

Dave Sammons
    VanBeenan owned that boat about 10 years ago. It was all black with a simple cap. He had the rest of the colors painted on it down here in San Diego. It is a Mike Stevens Can Am, which is a direct splash of a Hondo. He had a carbed blown motor in it. He sold it less motor. Did you buy it in San Diego? Last he heard of the boat it was in Chula Vista?

HaulinAss
    VanBeenan owned that boat about 10 years ago. It was all black with a simple cap. He had the rest of the colors painted on it down here in San Diego. It is a Mike Stevens Can Am, which is a direct splash of a Hondo. He had a carbed blown motor in it. He sold it less motor. Did you buy it in San Diego? Last he heard of the boat it was in Chula Vista?
    Yes I bought it from a guy that had it in Chula Vista. I bought it with a mild 454 in it. I'll be putting a decent setup in there to feel it out then ill put something big in there in the future!

Dave Sammons
    Yes I bought it from a guy that had it in Chula Vista. I bought it with a mild 454 in it. I'll be putting a decent setup in there to feel it out then ill put something big in there in the future!
    COOL!!

HaulinAss
    COOL!!
    And you will be seeing it soon

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I took a ride in that boat once, it seemed very lite. I put it in a couple of videos...

HaulinAss
    I took a ride in that boat once, it seemed very lite. I put it in a couple of videos...
    Do you still have the video of the boat? Let me know Id like to see it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123