Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peterbuilt Tow Rig

SuperWrench0166
    You cant just move the axles around. You would have to get a single axle set up for it to work. Easy to come up with plenty in the wrecking yards. Go with a full air ride give much better ride quality. You watch ebay you can get most everything you could want. You sure wouldnt have a problem not having enough power. its very doable.

it is Peterbilt.....not Peterbuilt

DAVID
    Take a look and see if this works for you. 2000 3126A w/ 21k miles. Inside is pimp!

XtrmWakeborder
    Take a look and see if this works for you. 2000 3126A w/ 21k miles. Inside is pimp!
    That thing looks sick!

DAVID
    That thing looks sick!
    I just pulled all the stickers of it. Now it's all white with everthing polished.
    It's so nice wish I could use it for a commuter!

BOBALOO
    There are some guys on Glamis Dunes forums that have done what you want to do. I believe you need 5 gal of water, a microwave, sleeping area, to be converted to an rv. Guys were buying and converting the rig for about 35k on the low side.
    Air ride and air seat was high on the list of necessities.

Warlockjer
    I had a KW T2000 and towed my 5th wheel with it. I registured in Montana with no problem as a motor coach. Very inexpensive. I do have to say that Calif. isnt real receptive to it, but with a LLC it is all legal. Good luck

jackpunx
    Are you selling?
    how much?

DAVID
    Are you selling?
    how much?
    I will sell it. We are into it about $150k. I'm asking $80k. I can give you picks and more details. We won't even leave it outside it's so nice.

jackpunx
    I will sell it. We are into it about $150k. I'm asking $80k. I can give you picks and more details. We won't even leave it outside it's so nice.
    very nice.. I work in studio transp.. Someone was asking me about something like this.. I'll let him know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast