Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To all the Veterans out there.

Speedman
    Today is Veterans day. A day to thank and honor American Veterans, Living, and deceased........ Memorial Day is the day to thank and honor those Veterans that gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to their country. There is a difference.......It is OK to honor those that died serving, but also those still living and those serving today. IMO Veterans Day is for the living.....And the service I attended today seemed to lean that way as well.......MP
    I thank God and all Branches of services who Have been and gone, now serving and who are on the bus getting ready to serve every day.

PaPaG
    A big thanks to all the men and women that have served and are serving our country....without you, we would not be the free nation that we are....
    Thank you, from my family to yours

soulboater#1
    Thank You!!! My Freedom And Happinees Would Not Be $hit If It Was Not For Our Vets!!! To Both Of My Brothers Who Defened Our Country And Saved Mine And Our Azzez--and To All Vets Out There---thanks!!!!!

atomickitn
    thanks to all who gave and continue to give.....and my loving wife who is serving today in kuwait....

Mrs.Racer277

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123