Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeep vs Rhino

djunkie
    I've got both, so I feel I can make a fair comparison.
    The Jeep is great, can be driven to your riding destination, used as a daily driver, etc., but is more of a "car' experience when off roading as far as feeling like you are riding in something.
    The Rhino is a great destination vehicle, and has to be hauled to your riding destination (unless you live in a state that allows road use such as AZ and you ride locally), but once your there, it feels more like you are part of the terrain, and the experience is way different than the Jeep. Much more of a dirt bike feel.
    If I had to choose one, it would have to be the Jeep due to it's versatility, but they are two totally different vehicles, and you really can't compare the off road experience of the two. Also, the gap is further narrowed for us, as we live in Az and use it on the road as a fun way to cruise around town.
    Check out Mr. Rhino hater all into that shit now. :jawdrop: When are you putting the better suspension on it you hurt back mo fo?

djunkie
    Heres my opinion like it really matters. Jeeps are great for that sunday leasure cruise offroad. Rhinos can be driven a little harder in the same terrain. If you say you could keep up with me in your jeep I call bullshit. Maybe on some narley rock shit but running in the desert forget about it. I'm still young and like to go fast so the Rhino is my choice. Not to mention I don't care about the back seat as I don't want passengers except for blondie. Another thing that makes the rhino a no brainer for me is the places we like to ride. A stock rhino will fit on all the quad trails where we like to ride in Lake Arrowhead. Theres no way a jeep will fit through baracades (sp) up there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123