Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Proposal Ideas

HavaSkank
    I dont call that love....I call that sheer stupidity. If you cant keep a job, I cant seem to keep my legs open.

ratso
    I dont call that love....I call that sheer stupidity. If you cant keep a job, I cant seem to keep my legs open.
    Around here, I see deadbeats being supported by chicks all the time...:idea:

HavaSkank
    Retarded chicks need love too Ratso

Dave C
    where have these overachievers been... I've had it backwards all these years..... I thought the man had to work then get taken to the cleaners?
    Retarded chicks need love too Ratso

TBONE1904
    He asked me about you first......I told him you were not qualified....you have a job correct

Racey
    Don't Do It!!! Run while you still can!!!!

SUCKER
    TTT
    No one has a good website to check prices on diamonds? I want to verify that I am getting a good deal.. I do have a relationship with the Jewelry, but want to be sure.

Jordy
    I do have a relationship with the Jewelry
    :idea:
    Seriously though, there are so many possible variations in stones, other than size, that you're not going to be able to tell anything off a website. In fact, the last place I would even consider buying a diamond would be from someone I didn't know, or at least know of their reputation, and certainly not off an internet website, but that's just me. If you have everything picked out already with your jeweler, you should get some kind of certifications on the stone(s) which would give you the cut, size, color, and overall rating based on the flaws and inclusions. You could call around with that info and get some ballpark prices.

adjones419
    For a guy wanting to get married, your screen name choice is very appropriate.

brianthomas
    TTT
    No one has a good website to check prices on diamonds? I want to verify that I am getting a good deal.. I do have a relationship with the Jewelry, but want to be sure.
    When you're done you will have an even closer relationship with the jewler, just no kiss.:jawdrop:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234