Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Advice on Above Ground Spa

cc322
    My neighbor bought one from Costco has had nothing but problems, and parts have to be ordered from Texas, buy from a local mfg. Here are my three of choice in no particalur order
    1. Jacuzzi
    2. Hot springs
    3. Sundance
    All are ISO 9000 and have dealers close to you, again you get what you pay for.

skisupreme
    I bought the Jacuzzi 380 about 3 years ago and it has been good for us. Like mentioned above you need the dedicated electrical and all the other BS for it but you need that for just about any of them. Buying the spa is like buying a used car, make sure you deal.

deltarat
    I have a Jacuzzi Spa that we are thinking about selling so I can build my outdoor kitchen in its location. It is three years old and if anyone is interested I will sell it for 50 cents on the dollar. It is located in Norther California. I have some more pics but I need to find them when I get home.

Warlockjer
    Jacuzzi and NO complaints. Good warranty also. Have had it for about 4 years. Brought it to Havasu from Nor Cal when I retired and use it a couple of times a week during the summer and almost every night during the cooler months. I for one would not buy a lower end spa. I did that once and only once. Good luck in what ever you decide to get!

HMF'er
    My CalSpa is about 8 years old, no problems with the spa, it still works great.
    I did have major problems with getting the spa and accessories delivered correctly and remember being so frustrated with the company's customer service. At that time (I haven't dealt with them in 8 years) it was impossible to speak to a live person when calling CalSpas, it was nothing but an automated directory that led to voice mails, and no one would return calls. I will NEVER buy a CalSpa product again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12