Thread: **Reverse SPAM** WTB- Childs motocross outfit!

Akamatsu
    My wife ordered a halloween costume for my 4 year old son 2 1/2 weeks ago. He wants to be a motocross racer. She just called yesterday for an update as we have not received it. It turns out they lost her order and are not going to have any more in before halloween. So here goes:
    I am looking for riding gear in a child size 5 (or anything close). I am looking for leathers/jersey, and then possibly chest protector, gloves, and boots(child Size 11 or so). Anyone have some old outgrown gear that might help me(and my son) out?? Thanks.
    Akamatsu

Akamatsu
    TTT - Anyone?? Thanks. Also open to any suggestions on where I might possibly get something reasonable new?
    Akamatsu

jackpunx
    Akamatsu:
    TTT - Anyone?? Thanks. Also open to any suggestions on where I might possibly get something reasonable new?
    Akamatsu We have some new boots.. have to check on the size.. I think we outgrew them this year.. I will let you know.
    Good luck

JetBoatRich
    Does he ride?

jackpunx
    JetBoatRich:
    Does he ride? My 6year old has a xr50

bohica
    Check this out. Don't know if he still has the stuff but it's worth a try.
    http://www.americansandassociation.o...ic.php?t=12855

Akamatsu
    bohica:
    Check this out. Don't know if he still has the stuff but it's worth a try.
    http://www.americansandassociation.o...ic.php?t=12855 Just left him a message. I am going to guess it is all going to be too big, as boot sizes are listed as 5,6, and 7, which I would guess to be on the cusp of kid/adult sizes, but who knows. Thanks for the lead.
    JetBoatRich:
    Does he ride? Right now, all he has is a power wheels motorcycle. But I have been toying with the idea of getting a small quad or PW50 for my kids. That's kind of why I am trying to get real gear, rather than the costume that my wife originally ordered.
    jackpunx:
    We have some new boots.. have to check on the size.. I think we outgrew them this year.. I will let you know.
    Good luck Great. Yes, please let me know. Anything in the 11 - 1 would probably be workable for me.
    Akamatsu