Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yo, 396

Kim Hanson
    No, I know what you are reffering to, you know it as a billy club.
    Ya, it hangs in a holster and it's not your mouth :idea: .........( . )( . )......some people have such perverted minds, gay ones are worse eh Donald

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I read that old thread in the Sandbar about the noise ticket. You said at one point you had a Nissan Hardbody lowrider. I'd really like to see some pics of that mofo. I'd like to see your current ride too.
    As a side note... here's some advice that would have gotten you off that ticket http://my.fit.edu/~agarcia/iroc.mp3
    "First off, I tell them that since I drive a sweet ride and keep it very shiny, the radar just bounces off it, kinda like the Stealth bomber."
    "I got off about 50% of my tickets, the other 50% I generally have a chick with me, and the cops just want to look tough if you've got a chick in the car with you."
    Thanks for the good words. I'll dig up some pics of the hardbody. I havent driven it in 5 years :cry: I'll have to take pics of the denali. We were in havasu this weekend and you should have seen the peoples faces. I kept the volume wide open all weekend long It was great

SnoopJonnyJon
    Thanks for the good words. I'll dig up some pics of the hardbody. I havent driven it in 5 years :cry: I'll have to take pics of the denali. We were in havasu this weekend and you should have seen the peoples faces. I kept the volume wide open all weekend long It was great
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...%23post1854238 I went on a long rant about the five-oh wasting their time with nonsense tickets.
    Anyways, looking forward to seeing that low low.

dmontzsta
    I kept the volume wide open all weekend long It was great
    Smooth move, that way people couldnt hear the moans of Hanson, while you were beating him with the "billy club".

Kim Hanson
    Smooth move, that way people couldnt hear the moans of Hanson, while you were beating him with the "billy club".

I'm in the frozen tundra skinhead you really have to quit typing out these sick fantasy's you have with me.........( . )( . )...........Or go to the zoo and look at Billy ( the apes ) Billy Club ! :idea:

MAXIMUS
    Im on a fukin roll!

Kim Hanson
    Im on a fukin roll!
    Is that some kind of new futon ?........( . )( . )............

SnoopJonnyJon
    No Kim, that's just what they call bagels in the USA. They figure there must be a purpose to that hole in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12