Thread: Caliber 1 website

phirenets
    Can anybody tell me if Caliber 1 boats has a website? If so, what is the address?

RiverDave2
    Be better off posting this in the Hot Boats Hot Spots section. Caliber 1 makes alot of river boats so maybe someone in there will know.
    RD

LakeRacer
    To my knowledge, Caliber 1 is out of business. I believe that Shockwave has some of their molds now. I may be wrong.

caliber one is around the corner from shock wave.if you get off at 6th st and go left they have a new shop right on the corner.they seem to be selling a lot of boats.

LakeRacer
    I stand corrected.

gstark
    Caliber 1 is alive and well in Corona (right off the 91 at Maple.
    Caliber 1 does NOT have a website, although I have ranted and raved at Cliff about this subject as well as others.
    Last I knew he was slowing down production of the 230Velocity (got mine in May), and is working on a 27' version of same.
    As far as I know, Cliff said my Velocity was to be the last jet boat he would produce. Don't really know if that is true, but I really do like mine.

Travis
    Cliff is also working on a 34'. I have one of his 28' and love it. Ready to move up though. Cliff deffinetly offers a great boat at a good price and cares about them even after they are sold.