Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: You can say what you want.

You Te
    Hey, it's Jet boat poo poo doing all the flexing.
    You Te

No flexing going on here Uncle T.
    Just some good ole pot stirring. And you have done a great job to remain innocent and uninvolved. I am non violent as well.

O.B eddie
    Well Well , what have we here, the Bitch is hatin on myself not the guru. HMMMM Could it be the Bitch loves the look of the arms on the other bitch YO (t)!!! Listen up bitcherly you have no wit nor humor as I have said before. Play nice and some will provide the help you need on your new project! Please stop with the defending of the BBT's and act civil!! Thank you and bye the way I DO NOT NEED the guru to partake in my battles for i can defend myself "YA KNOW" HEEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAAAAW side step dosey doe heel kick slide for the BBT"S

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    HEEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAAAAW side step dosey doe heel kick slide for the BBT"S O.B You will have to show me that dosey doe heel kick slide one of these days...LOL

Guru, how was the Barbecue at Greg's?

O.B eddie
    Hi sweetie I thought you could teach me? As I am more of a Reggae type not into the country!!!! But damn I love the HEE HAWING

Rusty Knutts
    O.B. >>> thats about the sweetest thing I ever herd you say. Must be in heat or something? Ya's will get over it i hope

Kim Hanson
    ........( . )..............( . ).....this is a screwed up thread!

Rusty Knutts
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    ........( . )..............( . ).....this is a screwed up thread!
    Kimmy, Does it bother you that OB is putting the make on Mrs BBT!! Its hetrosexual any hoot. Is that the problem here. Get your mind off the lady folks. Let OB have her. You'll find a guy soon.:frown:

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Rusty Knutts
    Kimmy, Does it bother you that OB is putting the make on Mrs BBT!! Its hetrosexual any hoot. Is that the problem here. Get your mind off the lady folks. Let OB have her. You'll find a guy soon.:frown:
    Another idiot entered, looks like you don't use them ball's with a name like that, I 'am married, get with it dumbass! The lady folk like me, I like them and I will talk to them all I want! Or is that the problem here, what's your women's name and I will tell her to stop talking to me swizzle stick! .........( . )( . ).........

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567