Thread: Wetter The Better's New Paint

Wet Dream
    Here is a pic of his new paint scheme that he completely did himself in one weekend. And this is his 'burb, he did this too. I'll let him fill you in on all the details.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...paint3-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...paint4-med.jpg

blown428fe
    Sweet paintjob, I wish I could do that shit. Trailer needs some rims bad.

fat rat
    Now thats what I call............"TALENT"! The Burb needs to be "Rollin on 20's".

Wetter the Better
    Thanks for posting pics for me, cant wait till BOTE 04, and Wet the boat will be ready in plenty of time!! As for the paint it turned out fantastic. I started on a Friday afternoon and finished on Sunday it was a long weekend. I must have drawn over 150 different designs and color combos and decided on this one(wife played a big part in that too). Deciding the colors was the hardest part, but when it came to the Kandy Tangarine I thought of Rat . The trailer is in need of wheels and paint. Which is in the works and will be done with the same lemon yellow that is on the boat. The wheels I have not decided on yet for the truck or trailer but what ever I do they will be a matched combo.The Suburban only took me a day to do from start to finish, due to the size difference, but now thinkn to paint the burb to match the boat,at a later time. I have also changed the dash layout, rewired the boat, new floor, new engine and one thing I still have to do is the cowling to replace the windshield for more of a sporty look instead of the family boat that it is. Hopefully I can get my computer to upload the pics of all the updating that has been done so far.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts and if you have and interest in getting some custom paint done to your boat, car, truck, or bike let me know. Trying to get a small side business going in the custom paint side.
    Thanks again Stan

DaveA
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...paint4-med.jpg [/B]
    You really should do something about the cancer in that quarter panel...

Just kiddin'. You gots talent. I doesn't.

MANIC MECHANIC
    Very nice Stan.
    Work like that takes skill and a lot of patience, I'm impressed.
    What type of paint did you use?
    Do you have a paint booth big enough to put that boat in?
    I will look forward to meeting you at Lake Anna.
    Tim

Wetter the Better
    thank you very much.the paint i used was PPG and House of Kolor and the booth is big enough for the boat but the way the shop and booth is set up i couldnt back it in the booth so i shot it in the middle of the shop floor.Ialso will look forward to meeting you as well at Anna
    more pics can be see at the links in my signature
    stan