Thread: Need a real truck

Daytona100
    Well my boat got alot bigger and my 02 Yukon 5.3 got alot weaker. Sold it today so Ime looking for a nice mid 90,s duelly. Preferably red low mileage and reasonably priced. Just started looking trying to stay away from new. Any leads would be appreciated. Sooner or later my river buds are goeing to get tired of dragging it for me .

shadow
    Daytona100, I saw that you are a GM tech and from Hemet.Do you work for the Gosch's in Hemet?.I'm a ford tech.I used to work for Gosch at the Ford store a few years back.

Reaper1
    I would think your Yukon should have done the job. You wanna do 90 up the hills or what? Even better, store the boat out at the lake and just tow it to the launch ramp.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    2002 CHEVY 2500HD 4x4 8.1 gas W/ ALLISON crew cab long bed, grey leather, loaded. No lift no offroad. billet grill, kodiak steps,bedliner,powerslider rear window, centerline rims. 15k miles. moldings removed, paint matched fender lips. Super clean truck used just for river trips, used for towing just to bring boat home for service(21' jet boat). You will not find a cleaner truck. no accidents, clean title. It is my Dad's and he hates the long bed and Mom hates the ride so it must go. Fire engine Red 28k Truck is in The OC. Pm if interested, or know anyone who might be. Thanks

Daytona100
    The search is over I found a sweet deal on a 2001 1 ton 8.1 Allison trans 4 door chevy silverado for 21000.00 out the door. should pull the rig no problem. Thanks for all the leads.Props to Woodys auto sales in Norco ca. Great deals on quality trucks.

bohica
    I've got a Red 1997 Chevy crew cab 4x4 dually. Gray leather interior, mathing tonneau cover, class V hitch, Alcoas with BFG All Terrains, Rancho 9000 shocks with air bags in the rear. 71K miles, all freeway, only used to drive back and forth to the river and boat is kept at my pad in Havasu so very little towing. I'll let it go for $16,500.
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost...c1_001-med.jpg

Rubths
    Damn bohica take down the Xmas light already
    Nice truck!