Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chop???

SHOCKWAVETOM
    That was the best!!! Dave and I thought we were runnin' hard, but we never closed the gap on you one inch.....didn't loose an inch either though!
    That was awesome!!! Thanks again to Rivercrazy for one of the best balls-to-the-wall runs I've ever been on!!!!
    RTJas
    I was supposed to follow Dave (Haavasu lover) but once I hit it I was going over the top just fine. I saw you guys behind me the entire way

LHC30Victory
    Chop? that wasn't chop...I was drinkin a beer across the basin and didn't spill a drop :rollside:
    See, size does matter

Propchecker
    I was riding with Framer 1 in a Mach 26 and we raced next to Shake Yo Azz from Willow to almost Cottonwood and he had that big sled trimmed perfectly, slappi'n her for a little extra effort, appeared to be wfo the whole way. When he hit the basin he disappeared and it didn't look like he was gonna let off until he rammed into Davis Dam at the other end of the lake. It didn't look like he was too concerned about chop. We stopped at Cottonwood to eat and get Framer some advil for his foot from trying to push his foot throttle through the bottom of his boat.

FRENCHIE
    great chop!!! except for the dobbie...she didnt like it too much!!! :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123