Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boom!

paradigm shift
    Man 2440 new handle and that is great. Good to see you keeping it all in perspective. Sounds like everyone is OK and that is what matters. Everything else is just stuff in the words of George Carlin.

Mrs CP 19
    WOW, that is just devastating..Sorry about the boat, SOOOO glad everyone is okay

JetBoatRich
    Very sad to see the pictures :devil: it is good to hear everyone is ok, which is amazing to me after reading the other threads and seeing the pictures :frown:

RUCAV
    I know its already been said, but im really glad no one was seriously injured.

Moneypitt
    Sorry for your loss, but getting everyone back home to boat another day is 1st and foremost........Now, any idea at all what went wrong? Maybe you can save someone else's boat from the same fate. We've seen the effect, what was the cause?....MP
    PS: "2440", that is cool, shows your heads in the right place, and assures me that you and your boat were a class act.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Those pics just hurt my heart Welcome back It's great to see you here...........hope all is still well Sorry for your lose but................on the bright side you can always get a new boat. You don,t get a second chance with your life.Glad everyones O.K.

PHX ATC
    SUch a pretty boat. Damn, everybody's okay and think of the stories you have to tell! :supp:

BarryMac
    Terribly sorry for your loss, hoping that you have a great new beginning...
    gjb

ColeTR1
    I have to ask what do you think caused the fire. Was there any sign of trouble before it caught fire? Maybe some of us can learn from this. Did the motor stop running first. If it went boom it must have been a fuel leak? :idea: I am sorry about your loss :frown: and I’m glad everyone is OK.

Infomaniac
    Very clever screen name man.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast