Thread: Anybody know about Superjet??

Big H
    Thanks to some work by "hondajoey" I have a diverter possibility for my Jacuzzi WJ. The listing is on eBay Motors and I would like to get some thoughts on this Superjet model. My Jacuzzi has the nozzle machined off for a Place Diverter style unit. Is the Superjet unit a nozzle style piece like the Place? Any other info?
    Superjet listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW)

Big H
    Nobody has any info? Feel free to jump in here any time.

BrendellaJet
    Who machined the nozzle off? If it was Jack at MPD then I'd bet he set it up to use a berk bolt pattern...that nozzle is for a stock jacuzzi bowl...Im not sure if they match, but the jacuzzi only has 4 holes to mount. I think a standard Berk has 8 holes. My MPD prepped WJ has 16 holes to mount the droop/nozzle...I had a WJ nozzle for mine, brand new too. Jack told me to get rid of it and get one for a berk. He said they are a better design if I recall correctly.

Big H
    Jack at MPD did do the machine work but the bowl mount is still a 4 bolt mount. The Place unit is a 4 bolt mount intermediate piece attached to one of their diverters (same diverter as a Berk). The Superjet unit appears to be a direct Jacuzzi design with the same 4 bolt pattern but I don't know anything about them. I would really like to know if the Superjet is a decent unit or not. If it's okay I'll bid on it, if not I'll spend my money elsewhere on the Place unit.