Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hydro

FlatRat
    HEY EVERY ONE THANKS, IF YOU CAN CHARITYCASE SEND ME THE PICS, IM REALLY NOT INTO A SHOVEL BUT IM OPEN MINDED. AS FAR AS YELLOWBOAT LET ME KNOW ILL GO THERE WITH YA. ILL BE HAVING BOAT PAINTED ANYWAY SO COLOR IS NO BIG DEAL. I AM LOOKING AT THE ONE ON DRAGBOATS, BUT ITS A WAYS AWAY. I AM TRYING TO CONTACT THE GUY NOW. FLAT RAT SENT ME PICS OF HIS. LOOKS GOOD IN PICS. SOON AS HE GETS BACK TO ME , ILL KNOW MORE. IT WILL BE NEXT SUMMER BEFORE I GET ONE IN THE WATER. BUT THATS OK . HOPEFULLY I CAN MEET YOU ALL SOON. ILL BE AT CFW OF FATHERS DAY . ILL BE THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT A BOAT :cry:
    seems like there's alot out there.You've seem mine,make no mistake there's still alot of work to do.It's just wood and 'glass.A qoute from Harlan Orin himself to me. :220v:

wing-n-it
    Im In Nor Cal And Looking For A Sanger Hydro Hull. I Sold My Hydro And Miss It. Cant Seem To Find A Decent Hull, Ski Or Drag Ok But No Jet If Anyone Has Any Links To One Let Me Know Thank U
    Check your PM - See if this is something you are interested in

smalls
    Sent ya A PM

245 LIMITED
    thanks again . i wrote all numbers down and will be calling people as soon as i get home in the morn from work. o by the way ,,,, i did find my old sanger eblems that i got with my hydro , never used them and in good shape, does any one need a set? as far as cfw on fathers day well sounds like there will be a bleachers section this year. thats ok makes it easier to get drunk when sitting still .

bigheavyd2
    check out www.dragboatcity.com they have lots of hydros and flattys for sale ?

IMPATIENT 1
    my uncle has a blown 540 sanger shovel nose hydro for sale,does well over 110mph, bds polished blower and injection.you can see pics under the "78 sanger shovelnose hydro for sale" thread i started awhile back. he's askin 16k with the blown 540 in it.everything on its polished or chrome and its scary fast!!

245 LIMITED
    thanks guys im headed to san jose to look at one. im considering flatrats but i got to figure how im going to get it here , gas prices are making it rough to buy anything out of the area. ill keep informed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123