Thread: Blowndragboat

Jetty 468
    Where you been ? E-mailed you about that comp cam you have did you get my e-mail ?

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    Sorry about that.......Some asshole sent me some pictures of his boat he was trying to sell. I looked at the photos and thought the boat was worth saving and tried to offer what it was worth in it's current condition. This clown was trying to sell it for damn near new price. It needed a new floor,gauges,steering,interior. It had a smoked 427 with a JG pump and a half way decent trailer. This idiot wanted 10 grand! I told him it was only worth about 4-5 grand. Anyway, he decided to send me a friggin virus and it shut me down until I could get the system repaired. Thats why I haven't been around much. Email me ack with your question and I will answer you as soon as possible.

superdave013
    BLOWNDRAGBOAT, He might not have sent you that virus on purpose. I got one from some one that I sold some parts to. I knew who he was so I opened it. Then it sent it's self to a bunch of e-mail address that were in my computer by it's self! It even went to addresses that were not in my address book but were in that chain junk mail that people sent to me and all the rest of their buddies.
    So I started getting hate mail from people that I didn't even know!
    Virus sure suck no matter how ya get them for sure. I guess it could be worse. It could be a virus on your dick. lol
    Good to see you back on line.
    Have you checked out the new OP6C site?

572Daytona
    If you guys are using Outlook express for your email client, go to Microsoft and download I.E. 5.5 with service pack 2 along with the associated tools (Outlook Express, Media player, etc) This has fixes for all of the known outlook express email viruses.

flat broke
    For added protection, buy/download/whatever a copy of Norton Anti Virus and keep it updated. It has been a lifesaver at work as well as home.
    Chris

Jetty 468
    Originally posted by BLOWNDRAGBOAT:
    Sorry about that.......Some asshole sent me some pictures of his boat he was trying to sell. I looked at the photos and thought the boat was worth saving and tried to offer what it was worth in it's current condition. This clown was trying to sell it for damn near new price. It needed a new floor,gauges,steering,interior. It had a smoked 427 with a JG pump and a half way decent trailer. This idiot wanted 10 grand! I told him it was only worth about 4-5 grand. Anyway, he decided to send me a friggin virus and it shut me down until I could get the system repaired. Thats why I haven't been around much. Email me ack with your question and I will answer you as soon as possible. I ordered the Lunati 30207 today will let you know how it worked out !! Put on header's gained 400 rpm !!

nastyhabit
    hey blowndragboat sorry about the cold tryed to contact you about that tunnel jet but it was cut up today what a shame i tryed to give it away but no one could take it but the polished pump went to a good home