Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Funny E-mail From SlowBoat

RR1/ 001
    Leon
    Duane has done a fine job on the new Aggressor Race pump,He`s the only one that I would ever let works on it. I`v done some pump work before but after seeing what he know`s and can do, I`ll leave it to him. He`s even doing the set up`s on the boat.That man takes the time to do it right!
    It`was just like E.M.& D. told you all "things were in the works".
    Duane has some killer pic`s of some of our test runs, I hope to post some of them on my web site soon.
    So who`s your ***boat sources? Anyone I know??? Are you going to Waco this year?
    [This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 07, 2002).]

RiverDave
    Do you have Change? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    http://www.slick.com/new/misc/misc/yourphotohere.gif
    http://www.slick.com/new/misc/misc/backsideofbill.gif
    Slowy, my sources have told me that your approaching the century mark... Dat true? You wouldn't hold out on ole Johnson would ya?
    It almost brings a tear to my eye to see you accomplish that goal that you've been waiting for, for oh so long.. BTW how long's it been since you said the words?
    "Leon, If I say I have a 100mph boat, I have a hundred mile an hour boat!" but then were caught unexpectedly on another board "I finally got this thing to break 90. Feels good after being stuck in the 80's so long?"
    I dunno if Havasu Hangin comes in here, but we'll see if anyone else can guess this FITTING movie line..
    "My Ole GrandDaddy use to say, The less one makes declaritive statements, The less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited February 07, 2002).]

RR1/ 001
    Dave Like I told you "I dont kiss and tell"
    It`s better to show yea than talk about it.
    I will say that "I have a faster et" and that`s all I will say for now....lol..

RR1/ 001
    Oh yea Dave
    I never said I had a 100 MPH boat ..
    Leon told eat me & die to go tell me that he would bet that I couldnt make this hydro run 100mph
    Yes on dragboatracing.com I was talking to some people I ran with over the past year and I did say I got it back in the 90`s the key word here is back. Just like you were told we had a cam problem and Cran Cams was working with us, We found the problem, We fixed the problem = back in the 90`s
    We found out that you cant run a Cam over 600 lift with out going roller. They wont last long. Now we have a New Motor and a New Pump.
    So are you IN or are you OUT???
    Oh yea a pic of money dosn`t work at the bank
    however it`s safe because no one can spend it that way ...lol...

Charley
    omg you jet guys are way more fun than the cat guys!!all this shit talkin always leads to someone eatin crow ... hahaha cant wait to see who!!!!!!

RiverDave
    Slowy, You said the words
    "Leon, when I say I have a 100mph boat, I HAVE A HUNDRED MILE PER HOUR BOAT!" don't make me go dig em up and quote ya..
    If ole Leon says it's a bad bet, then I'll take his word for it. So I'm out. I'm also more then a little concerned that you'll end up killing yourself trying to prove a point to me. When your saying things like you don't want anyone in the next lane for fear of there safety that makes me wonder if putting human life at risk is worth making you look like a jackass.
    In any event Slowy, I'm glad your back on the boards. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Please make some more "declarative statements" so that I can make you look foolish in retrospect. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

RR1/ 001
    Dave I still think your a TROLL. OK you called it the bet is off. Now let`s move on!

foolish pleasure
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    I didn't know Slowboat was sponsored by Duct Tape.
    HBjetwith all the trouble steve had last year and he can make it to waco this year,i don't think alittle tape would bother him in the least,he wants to race no matter what.he would put a clamp on if it would help,what ever it would take.

RR1/ 001
    Man you know that`s rite! The last year was bad for me but I`m still here and kicking. I keep saying it cant get any worse!!! There`s no place like home, There`s no place like home. There`s no place like home.....lol...See ya in WACO...
    [This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited March 08, 2002).]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456