Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Run

Charley
    We are only about a mile up river from you. Stop buy and say hi or wave us down if you are on your porch / dock
    Will do.... we are headed out next weekend (poker run/cbbb) I will be on my buddy's 25' Daytona white/purple/teal... his parents actually live about a mile up river too on the AZ side ... Well come look for ya

Boatmaster
    Lurker and Charley are both in Needles next weekend? I will be in your neck of the woods all week, would like to stop in and say hello.

Charley
    Ill be there, definitely call me Drew... 714-317-9371

TheLurker
    Sorry to miss you this weekend, unfortunately IM not going to be able to get back out there until 5/13/05.
    Drew hope you have fun while you are down here.

Boatmaster
    Charley I'll call when I am in town, we are planning dinner with Big B one of the nights. Lurker sorry I will miss you this trip, but there will be more this summer I'm sure.

Charley
    Charley I'll call when I am in town, we are planning dinner with Big B one of the nights. Lurker sorry I will miss you this trip, but there will be more this summer I'm sure.
    you better call him cause last time we talked he sounded like he was pussin out .... I told him he was such a big pussy that his nose must be a clit

Boatmaster
    I'll make the call right now. Last I talked to him he said he was in and staying at Carlos's house. Thursday night at the Cantina? Oh well I always new he was a puss.

Havasu Cig
    Boats fixed (bad map sensor) so we will see everybody on the water... :shift:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123