Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Landing on WakeBoard!!

HM
    Thanks for your help. I will try this next time I am out.
    I am thinking we need to get out on the water for an evaluation. I can't do much these days. I was pulling 360's, tantrums, and ralies for a I while...but that was during my divorce and wakeboarding was my therapy. I actually started a wakeboarding manufacturing company. I started with wake skates, but never made it past the R and D stage. I had 10 proto types and I had messed with center of gravity for doing shove its and kick flips. I got the idea of messing with center of gravity from looking a diagram of a putter (golf club). I got about $10K into the business, and then drank some koolaid and joined a pyramid company.(MLM)
    Now I am lucky to pull a toeside wake to wake. And there is no way I can pull a toe side wake to wake on the skate. And I usually am done after a few jumps.

Cole1313
    I am thinking we need to get out on the water for an evaluation. I can't do much these days. I was pulling 360's, tantrums, and ralies for a I while...but that was during my divorce and wakeboarding was my therapy. I actually started a wakeboarding manufacturing company. I started with wake skates, but never made it past the R and D stage. I had 10 proto types and I had messed with center of gravity for doing shove its and kick flips. I got the idea of messing with center of gravity from looking a diagram of a putter (golf club). I got about $10K into the business, and then drank some koolaid and joined a pyramid company.(MLM)
    Now I am lucky to pull a toeside wake to wake. And there is no way I can pull a toe side wake to wake on the skate. And I usually am done after a few jumps.
    ANy time you are ready to go out let me know. We try to get out every Friday on Sagarou s/p.
    But just to let you know we bring out our 3 months old twins. We are there to board for three or four runs each. It is kind of like have your vest and gloves on and be ready to go when the person is done. Then I try to get two or three runs in on the ski. We always are in need of a third!! I will let you know about this Friday!!
    If we are not out there on Fridays it is because we are out of town, usually at the river.

HM
    ANy time you are ready to go out let me know. We try to get out every Friday on Sagarou s/p.
    But just to let you know we bring out our 3 months old twins. We are there to board for three or four runs each. It is kind of like have your vest and gloves on and be ready to go when the person is done. Then I try to get two or three runs in on the ski. We always are in need of a third!! I will let you know about this Friday!!
    If we are not out there on Fridays it is because we are out of town, usually at the river.
    I understand with the chitlens as I have 3 kids myself. BTW - I am in Canyon Lake, CA...not AZ. So, if I happen to be out there! I am in need of a 3rd and even a 2nd at that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12