Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boating in Florida???

NautiII
    Yes there are gators here. And yes, you need to understand there habitat, or your ass wil become lunch. Its a mutal respect thing..
    JW
    I couldnt agree more...the gators are being chased out of alot of there natural habitat with all the population moving in. Just be repectful, and enjoy them from a distance. They are awesome animals!

Mr. Crusader 83
    jbtrailerjim,
    I have lived here "in florida" most of my life and can tell you there are some great places to run your ride. As you will be close to the shore you may considier going the sleek route, but your jet will be right at home here in the rivers as well.
    I can put you in touch with some locals in the Tampa area to gvie you the tour on the local waters, no doubt about that. Either way you will be fine. We have a lot of great places inland and a lot just off shore.. pick your poision!!!
    Let me know how I can help.
    Jack
    thats sounds great man, thank you, we will be moven there in about 7-8 months, and im going to hold onto my jet and build a 468 for it. is there shops out there to build my pump, or should i get it done before i move?

Mr. Crusader 83
    boy!!! that looks like some dirty water!!! lol

RiverOtter
    boy!!! that looks like some dirty water!!! lol
    Just filthy ..........southern girls aren't bad to look at either :idea:

Mr. Crusader 83
    i cant wait. i want to go fly around all those big a$$ high $$$$$ boats thrown a roost. i will have to defently meet up with some of you guys out there, to hit up the rivers and hot spots. my girlfriend that im moven with is from melborne. and we are going to be moven to tampa.

RiverOtter
    i cant wait. i want to go fly around all those big a$$ high $$$$$ boats thrown a roost. i will have to defently meet up with some of you guys out there, to hit up the rivers and hot spots. my girlfriend that im moven with is from melborne. and we are going to be moven to tampa.
    Tampa is booming. The pics I posted are from Destin in the Pan Handle. Crab Island is really more like a sand bar. Every weekend boaters gather and anchor in the knee to waist deep water and party. They have a floading bar and sometimes a floating stage with a band or 2. Also home of a huge poker run. Of course I know "they don't do it like you do it" (ya know on the West Coast ) which is true I haven't heard of chicks with the double dildo thing going on but sure is a good time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12