Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "uh oh....it's the new guy"

TAF
    Not in frickin Az you loser!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    You may not live here but you race here, I hope. :idea: The weather is already getting nice (cooling to the 80's).

Schiada76
    Are you a "dental floss tycoon"? I saw Montana and just couldn't help myself asking!
    Welcome! I'm sure someone around here has done some of the repairs you are looking to do.
    Poodle bites, come on Frenchie, poodle chews it.

FlatRat
    Hey Skyni, I like your trim saw!!! How are you going to keep the boat straight while you take out the stringers and floors? Should be a good project for the eight month long winters up there... :rollside:
    PS: Welcome to the boards...
    Steve
    Steve,
    I'm the hillbilly with the trimsaw,it was just a prop.My bro.Skyni blocked up the hull real nice.I think he might make it into the darkside.He's been workin' his arse off on this thing.I give him a lot of smit,but he's do'in a good now that chopper season is gone.....Get'em Skyni.... :idea:

Skyni
    Here is some pics of the ol' sanger. I have the stringers and most of the ply- wood out now. I will keep postin'.......If these don't take I will try again later...
    Ol' FlatRat is a slave driver!!!There's a few more "chopper days" left. Be headin' to Spokane in a couple weeks to see "Mr. Warren Haynes". I am having a lot of fun working on this boat with Tim....don't know where I'd be without 'im!!!

CircleJerk
    Ol' FlatRat is a slave driver!!!There's a few more "chopper days" left. Be headin' to Spokane in a couple weeks to see "Mr. Warren Haynes". I am having a lot of fun working on this boat with Tim....don't know where I'd be without 'im!!!
    Haynes,,,,does he do Skinner? or CC? Bad to the Bone?

FlatRat
    Slave driver....?I heard ya by the house on yer bike....have you ordered your cloth and matting yet......?

Skyni
    Slave driver....?I heard ya by the house on yer bike....have you ordered your cloth and matting yet......?
    That you did "sir"...nothin' like a quick ride to rid the sawdust boogers. At this moment I am stewing over my strigers that I have to take back!!!dogs! Hey Boyd, Warren Haynes is in Govt. Mule. He can play the dickens of a banjo...Do you still have that 396 in your shop?

Skyni
    Hey everyone...I am new here. I just aquired a 67 sanger from my brother....needs alot of work...new floor...stringers....it'll be a busy winter! Anyway I might have a few questions to ask you guys, if ya don't mind. I will be looking for a gear box also. Thanx.......
    I am ready to order my cloth and matting for the floor. Does anyone know what ounce of cloth i should lay on the floor before I put the plywood down?Also what ounce of matting should I use on top of the plywood? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234