Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: camp far west

Costello
    Ryan, I don't really care, but this actor GSR really insulted my friend and several other users here. When my friend asked someone if it was them, they adamantly denied it being them. After the IP's coming out by sheer coincidence, now he is hell bent on kicking ass and taking names. My only interest is to keep the peace.

Stab-n-Steer
    Blowin,
    Click below to read what Costello is talking about. "GSR" was really a dickhead. The nice thing about this forum is that everyone is pretty darn nice and helpful and relatively clean compared to some of the others. I agree with Costello's concerns.
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001172-5.html
    S&S

Blowin Mud
    OIC, well tell your hot headed friend? to remember that the IP address is for the whole refinery not just one computer here. Like I said prior that It may seem like a certain somebody but it could be somebody else. Anyhoo I don't really give a $hit but don't blame it on me. How are things in the cryo business? I saw some golf club manufacturer saying that they do that with their clubs, I hope your doing it for them. I forget the name of the company but it wasn't like Calaway, or Titleist. It was some new company. Talk to you later, I need to go grocery shopping now....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12