Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18ft Cp gullwing from blythe

49er
    That boat a runner i seen it back down form running real boats it might break 110 on good day runnin down river.
    I personly seen the boat run 110 in the heat of the day making low boost, so you obviously have no idea what your talking about.Ask cs19 I'm sure he'll tell you that this boat runs well over 110. :argue:

djdtpr
    Shawn's boat does 110?I thought it only went 95 and got sawed off by everyone on the river!
    This boat runs extremely good and is in prestine condition.Whoever buys this boat will have one hell of a nice ride.

49er
    Shawn's boat does 110?I thought it only went 95 and got sawed off by everyone on the river!
    This boat runs extremely good and is in prestine condition.Whoever buys this boat will have one hell of a nice ride.
    Hey, you didn't say those kinds of things when I was selling my boat. (j/k)

djdtpr
    Hey, you didn't say those kinds of things when I was selling my boat. (j/k)
    Thats because yours spoke for itself and nobody talked about how they spanked it.

From what I remember its an older lightweight 18 (which is a good thing) its not a potato chip buts its much lighter than some of the tanks they are cranking out lately.Its a perfect river racer IMO.
    With Shauns combination it ran real hard, not sure what kind of HP he made but the engine was no slouch, probably 1000 plus hp with the boost cranked.The thing about this cp that stood out in my eyes was the midrange punch, it was serious..The boat has lots of potential and its a great buy for someone.Sorry to hear hes selling, Shaun was fun to race around with and kept a cool head about it,hopefuly hes back with the new ride next season.
    Chris.

YellowCp
    Hey Lil Man - What boat have you ever seen me back down too?? Besides what boat do you have or do you just have an mouth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12